Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something you don't know


Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

Somewhere in her smile she knows,
That I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

You're asking me will my love grow,
I don't know, I don't know.
Stick around, and it may show,
But I don't know, I don't know.

Something in the way she knows,
And all I have to do is think of her.
Something in the things she shows me.
I don't want to leave her now.
You know I believe and how.

Song : The Beatles - Something

11 comments:

  1. something I know! HAHA (:

    bribe me and you will know about it too. ;D just kidding. *anti-questions*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I know it too xD but it will remain silent in my heart =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey both of u....
    what do you know??? it was just random... >_<
    chill laaa..... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. runs to joey and sits right beside jing*

    carrying along caramel popcorn* what are we suppose to know??

    pulling meng gor's sleeve*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *go and grab jen's caramel popcorn and order another coke*

    nothing la jen...it was jz random.. *munching popcorn* =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmpfffff. where's my bribe? *grab joey's caramel popcorn and pour into my mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  7. stop taking my popcorn!!!!!

    showing faces* snatch back my popcorn*

    joweeee suppose to bribe u with what??
    hmmm... food ka>?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol.... i love popcorns!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ <3

    no no... jing pls clarify!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. jen> snatch back also useless. see I poured into my mouth already. *evil laugh*

    joey> hmmpffff clarify? OHH no money no talk. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  10. money is involved? eyes rolling*

    yi gor yao hei tho ng hou wan geh, showing faces*

    dahla, popcorn get stolen all the time. ceh.. runs away and pergi tido.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my gosh.. that's gone too far!! No money involved, jen!! Gig sei ngo!! XO

    hahhaa.. yao hei.. man man wan la~~ XD

    i jz ordered another family caramel combo featuring 2 bottles of mineral water.. dun run!!! XD

    ReplyDelete