Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's great to be home ^^

Thank God that i can finally go home after the new semester started about 4 months ago. It's really been awhile i didn't go back. Hmmmm. The only feeling that i've got each time i'm back is - don't feel like going back to KL @@....aaaaaaa.. i LOVE my hometown very much. Ipoh mali!! =)

Skies are blue, grass is green, trees are... trees =)

and so it was Merdeka day eve when i was back home. Really had a great time together with family. FOOD FOOD FOOD!!! wowow!! This time gonna show you guys the Ipoh famous fried noodles only. Show you more next time. Hehe... I went to this restaurant called Tuck Kee together with my family. (almost everytime we went there if i was back home. But yea, i'm still loving it ^^) Enjoy^^ but beware of your saliva dripping from your mouth and spill on your keyboard. >_<

Restor n Tuck Kee

These are what they serve. if you can read chinese ^^

Hokkien mee a.k.a "Dai lok" mee

Fried "Hor Fun"

Fried "Bee Hoon"

"Watan Hor"

mushroom cooked in a covered vessel with chicken foot
a.k.a 冬菇焖鸡脚


and this is for my doggies ^^

After eating, suddenly felt bored. Started to kecoh my sis. XP

Stoning @@

erghh.. gor curi-curi take my pic!! ><

arghh.. gor.. don't take!!

gimme the phone!!!

And after that, we went around Ipoh city and checked out the celebration or coutdown or "whatever you call that" in my dad's car. But nothing much though. =.= Quiet only... but i took some random pics when we passed by the town.

MU has Memori Corner, Ipoh has Memory Lane. ^^

After some times, we heard people shouted Merdeka somewhere around the town, (forgot where was it) and so we went home. But Night was still young!! Wowow!! I went out with my buddies and went for jamming. Eventhough we didn't meet each other for quite some time, we still managed to play some songs la. I even played drums. @@ After finish jamming, we continued the night with our favourite post-jamming-activity --------> Yumcha at mamak. XP

The famous mamak restaurant in Ipoh - Nasmir

Sdn. Bhd @@

my favourite Teh Tarik Ais

Ah yeh (爷) and Ah Fook (福)

Ah Lun (伦) *he's a primary school teacher... salute!!

me stoning <3

We yumcha-ed until around 3am then we called it a day. And i drove back home alone and enjoyed the quiet and peaceful night. zzZZzzz

Had a nice day with family on Merdeka day. ^^

mum and dad <3>
mummy n me ^^


some camwhore session with my sis in the car =)
*btw, she has FB account d... li pai hing fb..^^
(feel free to add her)

It was tuesday and it's time to come back to KL. *to face the real world @@ Needa rush back in the afternoon so that i can make it for prayer meeting and leaders meeting in the evening. Well, it's time to say goodbye to daddy,mummy and sis, and my home sweet home, Ipohland... ='( *felt like crying but i didn't la..

Ipoh Train Station - Medan Kidd *nice kan?

wua.. long time didn't come back, needa take tickets and wait for our turns d.. like going to bank =.=''

wua.... canggih, ade escalator @@ *ipoh boleh!!

KTM - Keretapi Tak Tengah Maju ^^ wowow!!

emo moment /-_\\\ sob*

not bad aye the condition? ^^

now playing : Escape The Fate - Harder than you know ='(

buhbye ipohland, for now.... i'll be back after i kaotim with my finals!! -_-


Well, it's time to face the truth and the fact that final exam is approaching. And more challenges are coming my way. Still needa prepare my sermon for the CG on wednesday. But i just love being with them and lead them. They are truly great people. Love the bonding, love the unity. It's really worth it just to spend some time hanging out, fellowship and just being funny and fooling around with them. *You know who and what i'm talking about I'm blessed to have you guys and i hope that you're blessed because of my presence as well. ^^

Alright, that's all for now. I think i better get some sleep before my face is full with breakouts. >.<

My dear Brethrens!! All the best for your exams!!! Jia you!!! XD

toodles~~~ for now........



7 comments:

  1. Nice post!! Anyway, all the best in your exams man xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. joeyyyyy! you know what was in my mind after I read this?
    ahem! I realized that actually you do think! HAHA.

    Being home is so nice right? *jealous* But coming back to KL is not that bad though, you have us! Hmm unless we are the 'real world' you are talking about. hmpfffff.

    'Funny and fooling around with them..' *hiding face* Absolutely not saying about me. I am clever! ;)

    WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u guys really read thru the post.. =)

    thanx for commenting anyway... my brethrens =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ipohland was good huh? ur going back again real soon after ur finals ! weeeeeeeeeeee

    yeap, i agree with jing jing, after reading this super long post, then i realised that there are lots of things in ur mind but u jz dun say it.

    anyhow, jia you in ur finals!

    w47 is growing well. amen!!!weeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. jen: haha... indeed home is the best place to be ^^ hi 5!!

    well... takes time to realize.. im a thoughtful person as well.. i'm an emo kid... /-_\\\
    nah... i aint small boy... but do looked like one la.. >.<

    anyway... i'm real blessed to have u guys..
    W47 rocks!! wowow!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sis looks cute wei , inro me ... lol

    ReplyDelete